1. PAYMENT: Sheri L. Johnson DBA Johnson Entertainment Group/AtlantaChocolateCompany.com requires a minimum 50% deposit to reserve a Chocolate Fountain. To confirm this agreement, you may either mail or fax one signed copy of this contract within 5 days; please contact us for address or fax numbers, or you can simply agree to these terms by filling out our online form. Full payment should be made no later than 14 days prior to the event.
All Checks should be made payable to Sheri L. Johnson or JOHNSON ENTERTAINMENT GROUP. A $35 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
2. CANCELLATION: This agreement cannot be cancelled, except in writing, by either the Client or Johnson Entertainment Group/AtlantaChocolateCompany.com. If the Client initiates the cancellation, Johnson Entertainment Group/AtlantaChocolateCompany.com will hold the 50% deposit to be used by the client toward any future booking. The cancellation must be made no later than 60 days prior to the event or the deposit is entirely forfeited. Client will hold harmless Johnson Entertainment Group/AtlantaChocolateCompany.com in the event of illness, injury, act of God, or any other situation beyond control of Johnson Entertainment Group/AtlantaChocolateCompany.com that prevents Johnson Entertainment Group/AtlantaChocolateCompany.com from performing.
3. PROVISIONS: Johnson Entertainment Group/AtlantaChocolateCompany.com requires access to the desired set-up area 90 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. In addition, 90 minutes are required after the conclusion of the service period for take down and removal (this time does not count toward the fountain service time). The Client is responsible for providing a sturdy, level table capable of supporting at least 150 lbs. Client is also responsible for providing two table linens that coordinate with their color scheme, as well as plates and napkins for serving their guests. Client is also responsible for providing their dipping items that are approved for use with the fountain by us. Johnson Entertainment Group/AtlantaChocolateCompany.com requires at least one - grounded 120 volt circuit (normal wall outlet) within 10 feet of the desired set-up area that adheres to contemporary safety standards and supplies at least 15 amps (normal outlet). Once the Chocolate Fountain has been set up in the desired location, it cannot be moved during the event. Client accepts full responsibility and is liable for any damages, injuries or delays that occur as a result of failure to comply with these provisions. Sheri L. Johnson reserves the right to use any picture(s) from the event for promotional purposes. Client is responsible for any additional fees incurred for their event including parking fees.
4. LIABILITY: This Agreement and the contents hereof represent the only warranties, express or implied, between the parties, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for the particular purpose and for any other obligation or liability on the part of the Johnson Entertainment Group/AtlantaChocolateCompany.com. Johnson Entertainment Group / Atlanta Chocolate Company .com shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage directly or consequently arising out of the use or inability to use the Chocolate Fountain, whether used singularly or in conjunction with any other equipment. In the event of litigation all parties agree to mediation first. Any litigation will be restricted to Forsyth County , Georgia. Client will indemnify Johnson Entertainment Group / Atlanta Chocolate Company.com against, and hold Johnson Entertainment Group/AtlantaChocolateCompany.com harmless from all claims, actions, proceedings, costs, damages and liabilities, including attorney fees, arising out of, connected with, or resulting from the use of the Chocolate Fountain. This includes all related chocolate related issues, spilling, staining, falls, slippage, health issues, allergic reactions, and other food issues.
5. CHOCOLATE: All chocolate used in the Johnson Entertainment Group/AtlantaChocolateCompany.com Fountain(s) is Premium Belgian Chocolate , containing at least 33% cocoa fat. Only chocolate provided by Johnson Entertainment Group / Atlanta Chocolate Company .com will be used in the Johnson Entertainment Group/AtlantaChocolateCompany.com Fountain(s). Other kinds of chocolate can actually damage our fountains if not used properly. Most other kinds of chocolate require the addition of cooking oil to reduce the thickness of the chocolate. There will be no refund for unused chocolate. Additional chocolate is available in 2 pound increments for $12.50 per pound, white chocolate is $15.00/lb.
6. DAMAGED OR STOLEN EQUIPMENT: In the event that the AtlantaChocolateCompany.com Fountain is damaged or stolen during Client's event or activities associated with the rental of the Fountain with respect to such event, Client agrees to pay for any and all repair costs up to and including full replacement, including shipping and handling of the fountain, if applicable.
This Contract has been executed and delivered by the Client and the Client acknowledges that upon acceptance manifested by the valid execution hereof by Johnson Entertainment Group/AtlantaChocolateCompany.com, this Contract shall be legally binding whether transmitted by mail, e-mail or facsimile.
Retain one copy of this Agreement for your records.